How to help
Note: You need create a Wurst Wiki account before you can edit pages.
Not sure where to start? The Wurst Wiki is always in need of maintenance. Even if you have only used Wurst for a short time there is much to do.
- Correct spelling mistakes.
- Translate pages to your local language.1)
- Make and add screenshots of features where appropriate.
- Check the recent changes and revert any vandalism or disruptive editing.
- Make sure that changes from recent Wurst updates are documented on the Wiki.
- Search for FIXME tags and try to fix them.
- Add any and all information you know that can be beneficial to existing articles.
- Find and document the precise version in which a given feature was added/changed/removed.
Please contact Alexander if your language is not listed.
how_to_help.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/12 20:48 by alexander01998